- New interpersonal interaction: The VISION-800 glasses liberate users from the space constraints of computers, supporting being used in any posture users like, standing, sitting and lying down.
- Real physically 3D (i.e. real 3D dual-screen): Compared the existing 3D TV and other display products, which getting a single screen, the new VISION-800 glasses directly display the image to users’ eyes through the two LCOS micro-monitor screen with more excellent 3D effect. This would be low-carbon and environmentally friendly. What’s more, the high-quality images hardly do harm to users’ eyes, more humanism.
- The VISION-800 adopts a 0.5-inch light source, even smaller than a nail, which provides an 80-inch virtual screen through the optical system, better than the ordinary screen 1080P.
- Based on the MTK6582 Quad Core ARM clocked at 1.3GHz, it comes with 1GB LPDDR2 RAM and 2GB eMMc storage memory.
- A practical cloud terminal: The VISION-800 is easy to carry. With the built-in WIFI and external memory card, it supports for rich cloud applications.
- Large-screen real 3D cinema: These goggles support 3D video storage and playback, and pictures real-time transmission.
- Equipped with a wireless Bluetooth mouse, it supports playing online games.
- For IPD adjustment, people with myopia need another lens fixed in the goggles.
The VISION-800 glasses would be your best choice for enjoying the video, audio, eBook, pictures and so on by connecting the Internet via WiFi. With the 80-inch 4:3 virtual display and 3D stereo sound, it would give an incredible private visual feast. In addition, it also supports TF card up to 32G. Thus, you can just download your favorite movie, music, video and more to you TF card and then play them on the 80-inch screen. I think this would be an amazing and interesting experience for anyone who likes enjoying life.